We are Gorillas Riders, an organization created to represent the interests of Gorillas Technologies employees in response to mistreatment and mismanagement.
Large corporations do not always look out for the best interests of the workers, and it is up to us to ensure that our voices are heard. Our aim is to ensure that we, the Gorillas employees, are treated fairly during these chaotic times and rapid company growth. It is important for us to ensure that labour laws and safety regulations are properly followed, and that our rights are upheld.
Some key issues we wish to tackle include:
- On-time paychecks with accurate tip amounts included
- Properly sanitized protective equipment for employees to protect against COVID
- Full compliance with all labour regulations in the respective countries
- Proper investigations by the company into employee complaints and suggestions
- Freedom for workers rights organizations and unions to operate without fear of union-busting or wrongful dismissal
We are here to hear your voices and represent your interests. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints, please use the following form to anonymously contact us. Your information will never be shared with any third party, and we will always represent your interests in good faith and bring positive change through the proper channels.
Here are some other organizations that can help you as well: